Teachers Training by Microsoft
DPSG Palam Vihar is a progressive school. To keep itself abreast with latest in technology, the school is working with Microsoft as its partner in being a Microsoft Showcase School.
Under the same program teachers teaching classes VI-VIII attended a training session on the different technologies that can be embedded in the classroom transaction.
Resource persons Ms.Kavita Singhal and Ms.Chandeep Marwah from Microsoft conducted sessions on following topics
· Difference between Bing and Google
· Details about O365 suite
· Utility of Onedrive
· Sway- Digital Story Telling Tool
· Immersive reader- OneNote Added tool
· Use of Twitter
· Yammer--Personalized Community
· 5 Ways of using Skype as teaching tool
· Mystery Skype
The sessions were quite enriching.